- A.1: Filtering of the results displayed in the A.4 list.
- A.2: The [ADD TARGETED ACTION] and [DELETE TARGETED ACTIONS] buttons are used to manage the Targeted Actions.
- A.3: Synchronization Rules management panel.
- A.4: List showing the results of the Data Comparison.
- A.5: Pagination of the A.4 list.
The A.4 list contains one line per file or directory pseudo-identity. It contains the following columns:
- The first column contains the Relative path or the Name of the file or directory, depending on the Binding parameter. The name of the column depends on the Data type parameter.
- The “INVENTORY” columns display detailed information about the status of the file or directory in a given inventory.
- The “STATUS” column displays a summary of the status of the file or directory in each inventory.
- The “ACTIONS” column displays the actions that apply to the file or directory.
In a Cloud Session, there is one “INVENTORY” column per Session Member. They are named “INVENTORY LETTER (MACHINE_NAME)” where LETTER indicates the letter assigned to the member and MACHINE_NAME indicates its machine name.
For example, if the Cloud Session has 3 members, there will be 3 “INVENTORY” columns.
In a Local Session, there is one “INVENTORY” column per data source. They are named “INVENTORY LETTER (PATH)” where LETTER indicates the letter assigned to the data source and PATH indicates the path to the data source.
Each cell can be :
- Empty. This occurs when the file or directory is not present in the inventory.
- Made up of one content description block, when it is a directory or a file for which each instance is identical.
- Made up of several content description blocks, when it is a file for which there are different instances. In this case there is one block for each separate signature and file size.
When there are several instances of the same file, but only the last modification date differs, only one content description block is used but the different last modification dates are displayed in the block.
Example of a content description block
In this example:
- The short signature is C8E709D8…6953FEA0.919
- The size is 2.1 MB
- The last write time is 14/05/2021 14:31:49 on data source A1
You can have more details by hovering over the control. A tooltip is displayed showing the full signature footprint and size in bytes.
The “STATUS” column displays a summary of the contents of the file identity.
If all contents and dates are identical, this pictogram is used:
Otherwise a 2 row pictogram is used. The first line shows information about content. The last line shows information about the last write times
The “ACTIONS” column displays the actions that have been defined.
See the article Synchronization Actions for more information.
Filter and pagination
You can filter the results by entering text in the Filter text box (A.1). This field is not case sensitive.
You can search for items by:
- Part of their file name
- Their signature, starting from the beginning
The results are divided into pages of 15 items. You can use the pagination buttons (A.5) to navigate between pages.