ByteSync version 2022.2.27 – October 20, 2022
- Improvement: Improved native menu on macOS
- Fix: Improved update process on macOS
ByteSync version 2022.2.3 – October 11, 2022
- New: Added Synchronization Rules, consisting of conditions and actions. They apply to files and directories that meet the conditions.
- New: Possibility to select files as data sources.
- New: Possibility to synchronize directories.
- New: Added Session Settings “Data Type” and “Binding“.
- New: Possibility to restart a Cloud Session.
- New: .DEB and .RPM versions are now available for ByteSync deployment on Linux.
- New: A .DMG version is now available for ByteSync deployment on macOS.
- Improvement: General improvement of the Data Inventory and Data Synchronization processes.
- Improvement: Better case management of names and paths between Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Improvement: Improvement of the update form.
- Improvement: Many ByteSync concepts have been renamed for easier understanding.
- Improvement: Improvement of the update process on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Improvement: Improved translation management.
- Fix: Many fixes and improved error handling.