October 11, 2022
- New: Added Synchronization Rules, consisting of conditions and actions. They apply to files and directories that meet the conditions.
- New: Possibility to select files as data sources.
- New: Possibility to synchronize directories.
- New: Added Session Settings “Data Type” and “Binding“.
- New: Possibility to restart a Cloud Session.
- New: .DEB and .RPM versions are now available for ByteSync deployment on Linux.
- New: A .DMG version is now available for ByteSync deployment on macOS.
- Improvement: General improvement of the Data Inventory and Data Synchronization processes.
- Improvement: Better case management of names and paths between Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Improvement: Improvement of the update form.
- Improvement: Many ByteSync concepts have been renamed for easier understanding.
- Improvement: Improvement of the update process on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Improvement: Improved translation management.
- Fix: Many fixes and improved error handling.
ByteSync Open Beta has started,
You can join in for free!
Take part in the final testing phase of the application, help us improve it and receive discount codes to benefit from the solution at a reduced price!
👉 Get more information about the ByteSync Open Beta on our blog.
5 concurrent instances
1TB synchronization per month
Early Access discount codes